Invitation to the 2018 Annual General Meeting for The Mine Ventilation Society of South Africa
Venue: Emperors Palace, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, South Africa.
GPS co-ordinates: S: 26’ 08’ 55.10” E: 28’ 13’ 20.17”
Please see link to google maps for a map of the area. https://goo.gl/maps/aiasTVRmBbo
Date: 31 May 2018
Time: 2 pm to 5 pm
RSVP: by 21st May 2018
Tel: +27 11 482 7957/9
- Confirmation of the minuets of the last Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of Prizes
- Annual Report of Council for the year 2017-2018
- Presentation of financial statements and balance sheets for the year 2017-2018
- Appointment of auditors for 2018-2019
- Declaration of election of office bearers and council members for 2018-2019
- Induction of the new President, Mr. Marthinus van der Bank
- Presidential address
- Vote of thanks to the presidential address
To facilitate catering arrangements please confirm your attendance no later than 21st May 2018.
We are pleased to announce that the Wits MEC qualification in collaboration with MVSSA, is available on the Wits Enterprise website and open for students to register.
Please see the links below for more information.
- Fluid Flow Dynamics in Mine Environmental Control: https://wits-enterprise.co.za/c/fluid-flow-dynamics-in-mine-environmental-control
- Mathematics for Mine Environmental Control: https://wits-enterprise.co.za/c/mathematics-for-mine-environmental-control
- Principles of Thermal Engineering in Mine Environmental Control: https://wits-enterprise.co.za/c/principles-of-thermal-engineering-in-mine-environmental-control
- Risk Management, Fire and Explosions, Gases and Statistics in Mine Environmental Control: https://wits-enterprise.co.za/c/risk-management-fire-and-explosions-gases-and-statistics-in-mine-environmental-control
- Occupational Hygiene in Mine Environmental Control: https://wits-enterprise.co.za/c/occupational-hygiene-in-mine-environmental-control
- Legislation for Mine Environmental Control: https://wits-enterprise.co.za/c/legislation-for-mine-environmental-control
Extended till 02 May 2018
There is only 3 exhibition stands left. Please contact us at 011 482 7959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.