Click here to see what happened at the MVSSA Presidential Banquet 2017 at Misty Hills
- Advancing the technology of methane monitoring on a continuous miner
- Assessing support packs from an occupational hygiene perspective
- Challenges of junior ventilation and occupational hygiene practitioners A perspective from a junior MVS member
- Closing the Gap between mine ventilation planning and implementation
- Effective Cooling at Mponeng Mine
- Effectiveness of fail safe mechanisims on continuous miner dust control
- Emergency analytical testing things to consider
- Establishment of Confined Space Program
- Fire Engineering A holistic approach to conveyor fire risk management
- In-stope-dust-control at Beatrix mine
- Installing a live ventilation netork monitoring system
- Matla Realtime dust monitoring on CMs
- Operational advantages of mobile refrigeration using a closed loop heat rejection configuration
- Qualifications in relation to the mine environmental control MVS Conference 2017 rev2
- Shallow depth diurnal variations of rock heat transfer in an intake incline
- Taking HDPE pipes to the limit
- The effectiveness of process plant ventilation to reduce exposure to harmful airborne pollutants
- Trackless mining machinery Is it noise induced hearing loss or nerve injury
- Ventilating shallow platinum mine shafts in a more energy efficient manner
Dear Sponsors & Suppliers
The Mine Ventilation Society of South Africa will hold its 2017 Annual Presidential Banquet on the14th of October 2017. The purpose of the Banquet is to celebrate the Mine Ventilation Society and to allow networking of all parties involved in our ventilation practice.
The Banquets have been held over the past 19 years and have proven to be a huge success. We assure you that this year’s entertainment will also be of a high standard and it will include celebrations of the 40th Anniversary of the Colliery Branch.
We have traditionally invited our sponsors to partake in this event since it is an opportunity to bring members of the Society and our sponsors together in a congenial manner, which promotes the wellbeing of the Society and collaboration with our sponsors.
With this in mind we wish to invite your Organisation to sponsor a table at the Banquet, which will seat ten persons at a cost of R12 000-00. Such a sponsorship will afford your Organisation the opportunity to invite ten guests to your table (spouses included).
If your Organisation is interested to partake in this event, we would appreciate it if you could advise the MVSSA Secretary at your earliest convenience, including the names of your guests (for table arrangements).
Block accommodation for this function has been arranged
Thank you for giving this sponsorship request your consideration. The continued support of our sponsors and members is highly valued and the success of functions such as this is dependent on your support.
Should you require any further information regarding the Banquet, please do not hesitate to contact Marie or Madelein at the MVS on (011) 482 7957, or e-mail her at email@example.com.
Honorary Life Fellows awarded to: